"A" Grade Engineering College
About NSS (National Service Scheme)
- NSS is a noble experiment in academic expansion. It encapsulates the spirit of voluntary work among the students and the teachers to sustain community interaction.
It brings academic institutions closer to the society.
- It shows how to combine knowledge and action to achieve the desirable results to community development.
Objectives of NSS
To understand the community in which the volunteers work.
- To understand themselves in relation to the community in which that live.
- To identify the needs and problems of their community and involve themselves in the problem saving process.
- To develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibilities.
- To utilize their knowledge in finding practical solution to individual and community problems.
- To develop competence required for group living and sharing of responsibilities.
- To gain skills in mobilizing the community participation.
- To acquire the leadership qualities and democratic attitude.
- To develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural.
- To practice national integration and social harmony.
Motto of NSS
- The motto of NSS is “NOT ME BUT YOU” The essence of democratic living.
- Upholds the need for selfless service.
- ppreciation of the other person’s point of view.
- Also shows consideration for fellow human beings.
- It underlines “The Welfare of the Individual is ultimately the Welfare of Society”
|Dr. K G Sharma
|Mr. Ravi Kumar Goyal
||Astt. Nodal Officer
|Sh. Mahesh Meena